• Outstanding image quality,1080p (1920 × 1080) resolution
• 25 fps (30 fps NTSC) progressive scan
• True day/night, 3–9 mm (F1.2) VFAI MFZ lens with removable IR cut filter
• HBD2FR2X model with 10–23 mm (F1.6) lens option
• 48 LEDs provide up to 30m of illumination on the HBD2FR1X model and 45m on the HBD2FR2X model, depending on scene reflectance
• Camera tamper detection and video motion detection
• NTP time synchronisation support
• ONVIF support (Profile S)
• Programmable daylight threshold settings to deliver colour or black-andwhite images
• Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
• Date and time stamp embedded in video stream
• Advanced IP Utility software for easy system setup and remote firmware update
• Embedded web server for remote camera setup
• PoE IEEE 802.3af power input
• Input and output alarm contacts
• Bi-directional audio communication
HBD2FR (equIP® Series ONVIF 1080p VFAI MFZ Lens True Day/Night H.264 IR Rugged Indoor/Outdoor Bullet IP Camera)
The HBD2FR models integrate camera and lens in a compact, single-piece, vandalresistant units for fast, easy installation to a wall, ceiling, or 4S electrical box. Built-in Power over Ethernet (PoE) lets you supply power to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. A multidirectional bracket simplifies camera positioning and the motorized focus and zoom (MFZ) lens with joystick control offers remote or local zoom and focus adjustment. The HBD2FRs’ rugged housing includes an adjustable sunshield and a built-in breather vent to prevent condensation buildup.
The HBD2FR cameras conform to the ONVIF (Profile S) specification for interoperability between network video products and come with a powerful and intuitive web client for finetuning camera settings.
The HBD2FR cameras are perfect for installations that require excellent picture quality at minimal bandwidth. At three times the resolution of standard analogue cameras, yet with similar bandwidth requirements, the HBD2FR models can be retrofitted on many existing DVR/NVR installations without requiring additional storage. Equipped with a rugged vandal and weather-resistant housing, the HBD2FR cameras are suitable for both indoor and outdoor applications.