• Outstanding image quality, 720p (1280 x 720) resolution
• 25 fps (30 fps NTSC) progressive scan
• True Day/Night, 3.3-12 mm VFAI lens with removable IR cut filter
• Wide angle and zoom lens options available
• Camera tamper detection
• Video motion detection
• Wall/pendant mount kit available
• NTP time synchronization support
• ONVIF support
• Dual digital video streams, independently configurable, H.264 and/or H.264/MJPEG
• Remote firmware update
• Supports both dynamic and static IP addresses
• Date/time stamp embedded into video stream
• Multiple browser support
• Single model for surface mount and recessed ceiling applications, 4S adapter plate also supplied
• Includes advanced IP locator software to make system setup easy
• Web server for remote setup of camera video and network parameters
• Choice of 24 VAC or PoE IEEE 802.3af Class 1 power inputs
• Supports input and output alarm contacts
• Supports bidirectional audio
ONVIF – equIP® Series 720P VFAI True Day/Night H.264 Indoor Fixed Minidome IP Camera
The compact, one piece design provides fast and easy installation in any application. The camera comes complete with surface and flush mounting options (compatible with a 4S electrical box) and an optional wall/pendant mount kit is available.
In addition to the low light colour performance, the camera will automatically switch to black and white. In this mode, lighting can be complemented with infrared for discreet/covert low light surveillance with exceptional monochrome images.
A 3-D axis gimbal capable of 360º of pan, 180º of tilt and 360º of horizontal rotation simplifies mechanical camera adjustment. The Vari-focal Auto Iris lens allows the field of view to be adjusted to suit the scene requirements.
A powerful and intuitive web client allows fine tuning of the camera and the auto iris levels. This can also be performed from most DVR/NVR setup utilities.
The H3D1F supports dual video streams and multiple compression formats with frame rates up to 25 frames per second (30 fps for NTSC systems). The compression parameters for the two video streams are independently configurable. The primary stream is dedicated to H.264.The secondary stream can be configured for H.264 or MJPEG. The H3D1F features analogue video out for aiming and focusing during setup.
With built-in low current Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), Class 1, power is supplied to the camera using standard network cabling, eliminating the need for a separate power supply and associated wiring. In situations where PoE support is not available, the unit can also be powered directly from 24 VAC.